Comfortable Homestay Accommodation with Selected Host Families
We work with the kindest and most caring hosts in Bath. They provide comfortable, homely accommodation for our students and senior guests. They will openly welcome you in their home, share their lives with you and you will soon become a part of the family. Stimulating dinner conversations every evening are an essential part of your English Language course. They are a major part of your English speaking and listening practice and an invaluable addition to your lessons.
Our host families take an active interest in their students and guests. You will be invited to family activities and outings - picnics in the park on the weekend, barbecues with family and friends or simply trips to the nearest shopping centre.
We place Business English students with professional couples whose interests match yours as closely as possible. Young learners are placed, where possible, with families who have young or teenage children to help them feel most at home. Before we place you, we will aim to find out about you and your interests, to place you with the most suitable host family in Bath.
Your stay includes the following:
- home-cooked dinner every evening enjoyed with your host family
- breakfast every morning
- home-cooked lunches on weekends
- packed lunches during the week
- Tea and coffee are complimentary at all times.
Our host families cater for specific dietary requirements, such as:
We also have families who are equipped to host allergy sufferers. Please inform us in advance and we will arrange for your hosts to be prepared.
We regularly inspect all homes to ensure that they are in good condition with up-to-date safety certificates and fire alarms. If you have any questions, please contact us.
* Please note that all accommodation images are examples only. Individual accommodation images can be requested when booking your course. All images on this website are for illustration purposes only. For more information, refer to our terms and conditions page.